Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls, a popular Apple Arcade game, has been upgraded with a new plot, additional Grimoires, and more.
Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls’ new narrative update is a major deal, but it’s not the only reason to get the free App Store download for all Apple Arcade members! A lot more is going on with this update than Konami is saying, including new Grimoires.
Gamers get to play as their favourite characters from the Castlevania franchise as they take against the demonic horde in the new Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls. You may use each character’s distinct style to your advantage as you make your way through the game. The latest update makes it much more enjoyable. Game+ has also been introduced, allowing players to restart the game while keeping certain parts of their prior playthrough.
Included among the update’s many improvements are the following:
- Several new Grimoires have been introduced, including the concluding Grimoire.
- Alter Arts has grown by two new members!
- Soul Fragments’ has added a new location.
- The “Trade Shop/Parchment” range now includes a variety of parchments.
- “New Game +” option has been included that enables you to play the tale again, but with part of the stored data transferred over.
Anyone who already has the game loaded will be able to get the latest version from the App Store. In order to play the game, you’ll need to have an Apple Arcade subscription, which can be purchased for $1.99 a month.
🗡 Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls Update
Dracula’s army is no match for these valiant @Konami heroes. Reign in the grimoire’s chaos and uncover the truth with new armor, skins, and characters.
— Apple Arcade (@AppleArcade) May 13, 2022
Subtly charming pop culture geek. Amateur analyst. Freelance tv buff. Coffee lover