1. The Try Not to Laugh Challenge – 7 Year Old Edition: A Hilarious and Interactive Joke Book Game for Kids
2. Winning Moves Games Pretty Princess Board Game
- No reading required
- Cooperative play
- It is a Family game
- Teaches children to play together and at the same time have fun
3. Peaceable Kingdom The Fairy Game Award Winning Cooperative Game of Logic & Luck for Kids
- CAN YOU HELP THE FAIRIES: Mr. Winter is trying to freeze the fairies’ treasured flowers! Cooperate together to match Fairy Cards to gather the hidden Magic Gems before 4 snowflakes land on one flower.
- LEARNING AND GROWING: In this matching and gathering game, kids learn simple strategy, following directions & taking turns and valuable social skills. No reading required allows littles to play too.
- BENEFITS: Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- HOW TO PLAY: Special cards allow players to slow down Mr. Winter’s chill. Work together to fill the fairies’ magic wand and banish Mr. Winter from the garden! Different card combos keep the game fun.
- WHO CAN PLAY: 2-4 players ages 5 and up can enjoy the Fairy Game. INCLUDES: Game board, 4 jewel tokens, 13 snowflake tokens, 44 snowstorm cards and 57 fairy garden cards.
4. Apple iPad Air 2, 64 GB, Gold, (Renewed)
- Apple iOS 8; 9.7-Inch Retina Display; 2048×1536 Resolution
- A8X Chip with 64-bit Architecture; M8 Motion Coprocessor
- Wi-Fi (802.11a, b, g, n, ac): 16 GB Capacity: 2GB RAM
- 8 MP iSight Camera; FaceTime HD Camera – Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life
5. Hasbro Gaming Sorry! Board Game: Disney Villains Edition Kids Game
- SORRY GAMEPLAY WITH A DISNEY VILLAINS TWIST: This family game combines classic Sorry gameplay with a wickedly fun Disney Villains inspired gameboard, Spell cards, and Villain pawns
- INCLUDES 16 DISNEY VILLAINS PAWNS: Each player in this Sorry board game gets 4 Disney Villains pawns. They can move around the board as Ursula, Jafar, Scar, or Malificent
- KIDS GAME: Chase, race, bump and slide; it’s so fun for players to say “sorry” to opponents as they bump them back, while they hustle their way to home base
- CHALLENGING AND EXCITING GAME: The Sorry Game Disney Villains Edition is a challenging game of strategy, chance, and luck. Moves are determined by the Spell cards drawn
- FUN FAMILY GAME: Bring the family together for some board game fun; The Disney Villains edition of the Sorry board game is a great choice for players ages 6 and up
6. ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play. Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families!
- What you get – This is the Amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun’s best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing right away!
- Award winner – Zingo has won many awards including an Oppenheim Gold, Parents’ Choice Award, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
7. Ranger Rick
8. Power Ride On Toy Assembly
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied ride on toy
- Product should be in the room where it is to be assembled before provider arrives. Moving product after assembly is not included
- Longer assembly times or additional product accessories may result in additional service fees
- Cleanup work area. Take packaging to customer’s bins unless customer declines
- This service does not include haul-away of products or trash
- Full product testing may be unavailable during service appointment if batteries are uncharged
9. Think Fun Math Dice Junior Game for Boys and Girls Age 6 and Up
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles
- Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn early math skills through fun gameplay
- What you get – Includes 1x 12-sided die, 5x 6-sided dice, scoring track, instructions, and a game-go bag for easy storage and clean-up For 2+ players aged 6+, it’s one of the best gifts for kids ages 6 and up and its small size means it makes a great stocking stuffer
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away
- Toy of the year nominee – Math Dice Jr is hugely popular with parents and teachers, and serves as a great math game for young learners
- Movement Videos focused on fine and gross motor skills, cross lateral movements, coordination, and balance.
- Mindfulness Videos teach kids how to de-stress, manage their emotions, and resolve conflict.
- How To! Videos show kids how to do all sorts of new things: from card tricks to making slime.
- Mixes are mashups of your favorite GoNoodle videos, packaged up for use at different points throughout the day – lunchtime, bedtime, and more.
- GoNoodle House Parties are hosted by GoNoodle characters who compete in ridiculous challenges and move along to favorite GoNoodle videos.
Gary Ness is a toy designer who has worked in the industry for many years. He has developed expertise in children‘s toys, baby products and preschool education. Gary lives in Colorado with his family and enjoys spending time with them playing games and making crafts. He also likes to write articles on toys, which he often does for key websites. Gary‘s work revolves around toys, and he loves spending time with his family playing games and making crafts. He has a lot of interesting insights into the toy industry that he enjoys sharing through writing. When Gary is not working or spending time with his loved ones, you can find him outdoors enjoying all that Colorado has to offer.