1. Whitetail Institute Impact Soil Amendment for Deer Food Plots
- Turns poor soil or hard-to-access plots into productive food plots; Improves seedling vigor and releases nutrients for months of forage growth
- Easiest and best soil amendment to apply in those areas where bulk lime or pellet lime is unavailable or too difficult to apply
- Next-generation soil amendment that releases nutrients and feeds forages in lower pH soils
- Water-soluble and easily mixes and sprays with UTV, tractor, or hand-held sprayers
- Depending on soil type and rainfall amounts, Impact can improve forage quality and growth for 3-5 months with one application on annual plantings (Perennial plots could need 2-3 applications)
2. Antler King Jolt Liquid Fertilizer
- Introducing our new antler king Jolt liquid fertilizer providing economical and efficient way to maximize the tons of succulent forage you produce on your food plots.
- Perfect way to optimize your plots potential for maximum growth making plant fertilizer more effective and durable in nature.
- Totally different fertilizer than regular fertilizer you simply spray on plants, stems and leaves suck it in and they utilize it as food source
- If you really want to boast the production our fertilizer is highly recommended it will not burn plants can be used on many things, you can use it on gardens, lawns and your apple trees.
- Easy to use, just mix with water and spray 32 oz. bottle will cover a 2-acre plot or can be applied four times on a 1/2-acre plot.
3. Antler King Clover Fuel Food Plot Enhancer
- ANTLER KING | Bigger Bucks – Healthier Deer. The Leader in Wildlife Nutrition Products, Food Plots, Minerals and Attractants
- CLOVER FUEL | Supercharge your food plots with all-new Clover Fuel. Clover Fuel will help your food plots grow faster, grow thicker and last longer!
- LEGUME SPECIFIC FERTILIZER | Designed specifically to enhance the performance of any legume-based food plot including: Clover, Soybeans, Alfalfa & Peas. Will not burn plants as granular fertilizer can
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE | On new plots use 2 bottles of Clover Fuel along with 20 gallons of water for each 1-acre plot PRIOR to planting. For existing plots, and for new clover plots, once the plants emerge, use 1 bottle with 10 gallons of water per acre. Can be mixed with other chemicals such as Plot Mix or grass killers
- USE BEFORE & AFTER PLANTING | Clover Fuel is the FIRST liquid fertilizer for legumes (clovers, soybeans, and alfalfa) that can be used prior to planting AND after plants emerge. Use 2 bottles per acre prior to planting and one bottle per acre per month after plants emerge. Clover Fuel will only benefit the clover plants and NOT grasses and weeds in your plot
4. Whitetail Institute Laboratory Soil Test Kit
- ENSURE the most SUCCESSFUL food plot possible.
- SAVES YOU MONEY on fertilizer and lime.
- VERY EASY TO USE – everything you need is included.
- RESULTS by mail or email WITHIN ONE WEEK.
- Results and recommendations are easy to understand.
5. Primos Hunting 58584 Take Out, Fall Mix Food Plot Seed
- Easy-to-establish, high-volume food source
- Mix of oats, wheat, winter peas, sweet Clover, and turnips
- Consistent attraction from early to late hunting seasons
6. Growth Aid – Hunting Plot Booster – Enhance Your Plot to Attract and Nurture Wildlife
- Our Hunting Plot Booster does just what it says; It nourishes your hunting plot foliage to create a rich food source for game and other animals.
- A nutrient-dense food source means deer and other game can grow stronger and larger, making hunting season even better for you.
- We use macro- and micronutrients to enhance plant growth and root development, helping your plants grow larger and stronger to feed wildlife better.
- Combine our booster with water and spray over your hunting plot. It’s that easy. And our ‘no-burn’ formula means you can never apply too much.
- Growth Aid is an affordable way to enhance hunting plots’ nutritional value, thus attracting and nourishing wildlife. Relying on time-tested secrets from award-winning farmers, our products use Macro- and micronutrients (and no harmful chemicals) to supercharge wildlife feed assortments.
- Included components: Plant Fertilizer
- Number of items: 1
7. Expert Gardener 10-10-10 All Purpose Fertilizer
8. Nuplot Foodplot Fertilizer 8-14-30
- The 1st Fertilizer, Attractant and Liquid Feed – All in 1
- ATTRACTANT FORMULA DESIGNED WITH MINERALS DEER CRAVE
- PROMOTES SUPERIOR PLANT GROWTH & DIGESTIBILITY
- INCREASED PROTEIN, INCREASE YIELDS, EXTENDED GRAZING
- WATER SOLUBLE BLENDS DESOLVE IMMEDIATELY IN WATER
9. Grasshopper 19-19-19 Foliar Fertilizer
- Water Soluble Fertilizer Mixes Instantly In Water
- Active Immediately Without Rain
- Blended With Micro-Nutrients & Bio-Stimulants
- 1 Bag Treats 1-2 Acres
- Suitable for Pasture, Crops, Yards, Gardens
10. Mojo K20 Plus
- The Next Generation of Liquid Lime
- Designed for Food Plots, Gardens, Turf, Hay Fields and Pastures
- Compare to 1 Ton of Dry Lime
- High in Potassium
- Mixes and Sprays Easily
11. Pure Whitetail | Power-Plot Xtreme | 1 Quart
- 6-8-3 NPK FOLIAR FERTILIZER – Pure Whitetail’s Power-Plot Xtreme is specially formulated for the outdoorsman. We have taken our proprietary formulation and added an additional wildlife attractant. The combination of the 27 micronutrients that wildlife naturally crave with the addition of the wildlife attractant makes Power-Plot Xtreme unbelievably effective at bringing in wildlife!
- SPRING PLOTS – Mix 1 quart of concentrate with 10 gallons of water per acre. Apply every 3-4 weeks throughout the growing season. Applications may begin when the food plot reaches a stand (first true leave emerge).
- FALL PLOTS – Mix 1 quart of concentrate with 10 gallons of water per acre. Apply every 2-3 weeks. Fall plots require at least 3 applications for best results. Applications may begin when the food plot reaches a stand (first true leave emerge).
- SEED TREATMENT – Mix 1.5 ounces of concentrate per 5 lbs of seed prior to planting. Stir seed mixture thoroughly to ensure proper drying before planting.
- ONE QUART BOTTLE – Covers 1 acre. Also provides great micronutrients for wildlife!
12. Food Plot Success By Design: Growing Your Next Hunt of a Lifetime
13. Tender: A Cook and His Vegetable Patch [A Cookbook
William M Brewer is a fitness enthusiast who loves to travel. After spending years working in front of a computer screen, he quit his job and now runs a gym in Washington. He enjoys sharing his travel experiences and professional knowledge of fitness through writing for well–known websites and magazines. When he‘s not planning his next vacation or sweating it out in the gym, William can be found hiking and biking around Washington State. Follow William on Twitter or Instagram for more travel tips, fitness advice and pictures of his awesome adventures.