best commercial self propelled lawn mower
How’s the feeling when you’ve got a hilly backyard at your home? Nothing is cooler than that. This kind of stuff elevates the view of your home and gives a picturesque view. Having a hilly backyard is not just a case, mowing such lawn is a great difficulty.
Moreover, mowing lawn van proves to be dangerous as it may happen that you found some obstacles down the slope. So before purchasing a lawn mower, you must look that it addresses all these problems.
|Product||Name||Our Rating||Check Price|
No doubt, lawn mowers designed for hills can be expensive. So what we can do is to look for a regular lawn mower which you can use for hills as well. And for this mess like a task, we’ve done something easy for you. Look, there is lawn mower present in the market with a huge variety and models.
So choosing one of them is not only a difficult job but is also hectic as well. So for your sake, we’ve prepared a list of five lawnmowers which you can use for rough surfaces. We’ve also reviewed all the five products separately, such that it’ll be easy for you to pick an ideal model. So without any delay, let’s get started.
This EGO Power+ is simply the best lawn mower for your hilly backward as it is built with some technologically advanced features. It is a cordless mower which comes with an arc Li-Ion battery 4.0 Ah 56V along with a compatible charger. The battery is powerful enough and gives you a cut time of 45 minutes while it takes about 30 minutes for charging the battery to capacity.
Thanks to its weather-resistant construction so that you can use it easily in any weather condition. The mower is specially designed which produces about 30% of less noise so that none will be disturbed by your working.
- The powerful plus high torque motor of this device gains big thumbs up.
- The inbuilt LED lights over the model allow you to use it even in the dark.
- It can be easily folded for upright storage.
- The device has a large cut capacity of 20 inches which means you can cut more grass at a lesser time.
- The charger of the device is good, but we didn’t find it durable.
- For large yards, the lifetime of the battery is rather short.
Well, if you want to enjoy the experience of a cordless lawn mower, then we’ll insist you to search more about this product. The Greenworks PRO 21-inch cordless lawn mower operates with technologically advanced electric motors. It is a DigiPro brushless motor which is reliable and will provide you with the same performance as other gas-powered models.
This motor is powered by 4AH or 5AH lithium-ion battery which provides a good cut power of 60 minutes. The device comes with smart-cut technology which aims at improving the performance and run-time of the device.
This feature allows you to work quickly. Another thing which we like the most about this device is the 3-in-1 functionality of the 21-inch steel deck. While, you have the option of mulch or rear bag, side discharge for grass clippings.
- The mower is built with a reliable and efficient DigiPro brushless motor.
- Delivers some great performance with no maintenance.
- Gives you cut time of about 60 minutes..
- This mower operates quietly with just little vibrations.
- Both the charger and battery are sold separately.
- This might not be considered suitable for large yards.
If you’ve got a higher budget and is looking for riding lawn mower for hills, then we’ll recommend none other models than Troy-Bilt Premium Neighborhood riding lawn mower. This mower comes with a monster 382cc Auto Choke OHV engine which delivers the highest power among all the listed models in this review. Quite obvious, this kind of performance is offered at such a high price.
It has an inbuilt fuel-tank which has a capacity of 1.3 gallons and also has a has a window through which you can see the fuel level easily. It can move forward with a maximum speed of 4.25 mph, which can be controlled by using six-speed transmissions.
- With about 18-inch of turning radius, the mower ensures superb maneuverability.
- There are 6-speed transmissions which give you the freedom to operate it at any speed.
- This mower has large rear wheels which provide good traction in the hilly areas.
- For comfortability, it has mid-back seat with a soft-grip steering wheel.
- The footrest is quite tough and slippery which can prove to be dangerous.
- Being large size, you might face some issues while moving it over steep slopes.
This Honda HRX217K5VKA 185cc is a gas-powered lawnmower, and if you’re interested in buying the same, then we’ll recommend this model for you. This lawn mower features Honda’s patented Versamow System which allows 4-in-1 performance of the 21-inch deck for mulch, bag, and side discharge. One thing which we like the most about this device is, you can mulch and bag at the same time just by sliding a convenient clip director knob.
The other multiple attachments will allow you to do other tasks. Beside this, it features twin blade MicroCut System which uses 4-cutting surfaces for thing clippings while mulching. This also results in extra chippings per bag.
- Users are provided with an option through which they can control the speed accordingly using Select Drive.
- The Versamow System is versatile and very useful.
- The deck is made of the NeXite material which provides more durability and prevents from rust.
- The GCV190 engine is super powerful.
- Fastest speed setting is a good option, but we don’t find this useful.
- The grip of the handle is but less comfortable.
If you’re looking for a compact-sized lawn mower for small yards, then this model is surely for you. The engine of this mower is the real thing about it. In general, Honda engines are considered durable and powerful. GVC160 has a 160 cc capacity of the engine which uses regular unleaded gas.
Also, there’s ab inbuilt cooler inside, so you can even use this mower for a long time. Technically, it delivers 6.9 lbs/ft of torque and 2500 rpm of speed. Beside this, features like 3-in-1 cutting capabilities, 21-inch cutting width, and 12-inch rear wheels make it a must to look product.
- The device is perfectly equipped with three mowing options, called bagging and mulching and side discharge.
- The mower is built with a Honda GVC160 engine which is a good thing.
- The size of the device is quite compact which allows you to store even in tight places.
- Considered situatie m suitable for small yards and short grasses.
- At bottom, the lower part of the mower is not rust-resistant. So if you left it at humid areas, you’ve to maintain it properly.