1. Tan QY PC Power Supply Tester 20/24 Pin PSU ATX SATA HDD (Black)
- Compatible with atx, btx, itx
- Sturdy plastic. tests pc 20/24-pin, psu, atx, sata, hdd.
- Prevent electrical disasters by periodically testing power supplies and discover problems before damaging your computer
- Voltage test: +3.3v, +5v, +vsb, -5v, -12v and +12v
- Green led display lights-up when your devices is running smoothly.
2. Optimal Shop 20+4 Pin LCD Computer Power Supply Tester for SATA IDE HDD ATX ITX BYI Connectors-Black
- Aluminum alloy shell: light and easy to carry, high strength, good thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Buzzer alarm: when your power supply pg number fails, the power tester will emit a buzzer alarm, which is easy to know.
- 8-in-1 atx power supply tester: support testing 20-pin ide/24-pin ide/hdd/floppy disk 4-pin/pci-e 6-pin/4-pin/8-pin/sata connector.
- 1.8″ lcd screen: the output voltage is displayed on the 1.8″ lcd screen, which is easy to read (1.8″ lcd screen is powered by the 20-pin/24-pin connector). note: is there a scratch on the product screen because the screen is easy to scratch, we put a protective film on it, if you think it is not beautiful, you can tear it off by yourself.
- When testing with hdd/floppy disk 4-pin/pci-e 6-pin/4-pin/8-pin/sata connector, the indicator on the left shows the output voltage (+12v + 3.3v + 5v).
3. Comidox 1Pcs 20/24 Pin LCD Computer PC Power Supply Tester for ATX BTX ITX TFX SATA with Buzzer Automatic Alarm
- The lcd displays various parameters such as output voltage and pg. when each parameter exceeds the normal value, the buzzer will sound a warning and the corresponding value will flash.
- It has lcd intuitive and accurate display voltage (+/-0.01v), automatic fault alarm, complete test interface, small and beautiful appearance, and many test functions. it is the best choice for quickly detecting pc power.
- The lcd power tester is a powerful power test device. this power tester only needs to be connected to the atx connector of the power supply to easily and intuitively know whether the output of each power supply is normal. it can detect atx, btx, itx, tfx computer power supply, and can display various voltage and pg values in liquid crystal to quickly detect the performa…
- It can measure the voltage of each group of power supply 3.3v/+5v/+12v/-12v/sb+5v/pg, and also measure the output wire p4/p6/p8/sata/ide, external die/sata/p6/p8 is the light displayed, there is no lcd voltage. only the 24pin or 20pin will have the lcd voltage.
- Support 20pin, 24pin atx interface / sata interface / 4pin, 8pin interface / pci-e graphics card 6pin interface / floppy drive interface / ate hard disk interface.
4. Optimal Shop 20/24 4/6/8 Pin Power Supply Tester for SATA,IDE,HDD,ATX,ITX,BYI Connectors-Black
- Green led display lights-up when your devices is running smoothly. voltage test:+12v,-12v +5v,-5v +3.3v, 5v stand by(sb)12v, power good(pg).
- The power supply tester is a robust voltage,tester for pc-power suppluy.protect your computer from damage.
- Easy to use.the operation instruction on the face of tester.
- Optimal shop carefree 12 months warranty and friend customer service.
5. JacobsParts 20+4 Pin LCD Power Supply Tester for ATX, ITX, BTX, PCI-E, SATA, HDD
- Compatible with atx, btx, itx power supplies
- Size: 4.75″ x 2.5″ / 12.07cm x 6.35cm; color: black
- Easily test your computer power supply and avoid damage to computer equipment â€¢ no batteries required
- Voltage source: 20/24pin (atx-connector) â€¢ voltage test: +3.3v, +5v, +vsb, and +12v
- Package contents: 1x digital power supply tester
6. Computer PC Power Supply Tester, ATX/ITX/IDE/HDD/SATA/BYI Connectors Power Supply Tester, 1.8” LCD Screen (Aluminum Alloy Enclosure)
- [aluminum alloy enclosure] — light and easy to carry, high strength, nice thermal conductivity & corrosion resistance
- [beep alarm] — when your power supply test value is beyond normal range, the power supply tester would issue a buzzer alarm, easy to know
- [8-in-1 atx power supply tester] — support test 20-pin ide / 24-pin ide / hdd / floppy 4-pin / pci-e 6-pin / 4-pin / 8-pin / sata connectors
- [1.8” lcd screen] — outputted voltages shows on the 1.8” lcd screen, easy to read ( the 1.8” lcd screen was powered by 20-pin / 24-pin connector ), note: the product screen has a load of scratches all over itï¼Ÿbecause the screen is easy to scratch, we put a protective film on it, if you think it’s not beautiful, you can tear it off by yourself
- Note: the voltage of ide / sata / p6 / p8 interface is displayed by the three lights on the left of the power tester. if their voltage is normal, the three groups of lights (+ 12v, + 3.3, + 5v) will be on. if the light is not on, it indicates that the interface line group is faulty
7. Kingwin PC Computer Power Supply Tester, Digital LCD Screen, ATX/ITX/IDE/HDD/SATA/BYI (KPST-01)
- Easy to read digital lcd display
- Made out of aluminum casing
- Robust voltage tester for pc power supply
- Test atx power supply with ease
- Accurate voltage indicator +/- 0. 1v (+12v1 / +5v / +3. 3v / 5vsb / +12v2 / -12v)
8. Thermaltake Dr. Power II Automated Power Supply Tester Oversized LCD for All Power Supplies – AC0015
- Oversized lcd panel shows all voltages within 1/10th volt for quick and easy troubleshooting
- Built in output connectors diagnostic system, low voltage, high voltage, no voltage, pg alarms
- Easy to use troubleshooting system will quickly identify if power supply is the source of instability
- Supports all atx power supply up to atx12v 2.3
- Voltage reading for all rails (+12v/5v/+3.3v/5vsb/ 12v)
- Built in alarm to notify user of unstable or abnormal power supply activity
9. HDE 20+4 Pin LCD Power Supply Tester for ATX, ITX, BTX, PCI-E, SATA, HDD
- Compatible with atx, btx, itx power supplies
- Size: 4.75â€ x 2.5â€ / 12.07cm x 6.35cm; color: black
- Easily test your computer power supply and avoid damage to computer equipment | no batteries required
- Voltage source: 20/24pin (atx-connector) | voltage test: +3.3v, +5v, +vsb, and +12v
- Package contents: 1x digital power supply tester, 1x instruction sheet
10. CERRXIAN Computer PC Power Supply Tester 20/24 Pin for SATA, HDD, ATX, ITX, BTX, CDROM
- Convenient – it checks to the voltage on all wires to ensure that the power supply is functioningÂ properly. power tester fully supports atx, btx, itx power. plug the power connector into this power tester and you will know immediately if something goes wrong.
- Multiple function – fault alarm, led display, complete test interface, small and beautiful appearance, complete test functions, etc.easy to use, just plug in connectors and green led illuminate to show which pins are getting power.
- Essential – this power supply tester is an essential tool for all electronics engineers. use the power supply tester to display the voltage data of the device under test on the device’s built-in led screen. you can accurately detect power problems and prevent damage to the motherboard.
- Widely used – it allows you to quickly diagnose or troubleshoot power problems, which are the first things to check when diagnosing computer problems. check the 20 / 24-pin atx (motherboard) power supply, sata (hard disk) power supply, molex (old hard drive) power supply, mini-molex (floppy disk) power supply and 6-pin pci-e (graphics card) connector.
- Easy to use – the operation instruction on the face of tester connectors: floopy,hdd,cdrom,sata,4pin(p4),8pin,6pin.power supply will automatically turn on when connected.
Tech specialist. Social media guru. Evil problem solver. Total writer. Web enthusiast. Internet nerd. Passionate gamer. Twitter buff.