1. Aeotec Smart Home Hub, Works as a SmartThings Hub
- Easiest way to make your home a smart home: Wirelessly connect and control a huge range of smart devices – over 5,000 are available from dozens of brands – including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Automate connected devices: Any device you connect can be included into automations which can be intelligently managed
- Control via Sapp and voice: Monitor and control connected devices, and run automations, using the Samsung SmartThings app on Android, iOS, and iPadOS, or voice user interfaces Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router (available Ethernet port recommended), plus a smart phone or table running the SmartThings app
- Compatibility: certified to work with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave Plus, and ZigBee protocols. Not compatible outside of the USA.
2. Ecobee3 Lite SmartThermostat, Black
- Save up to 23% annually on heating and cooling costs (compared to a hold of 72°F)
- Control from anywhere using your Android or iOS device
- Add SmartSensor to manage hot or cold spots and deliver enhanced comfort to the rooms that matter most
- Automatically pauses your heating or cooling when a door or window is left open (requires ecobee SmartSensor for doors and windows and a Smart Security subscription)
- Integrates seamlessly with your preferred smart home system
3. Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200, Single Pole
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use.
4. Ring Indoor Cam, Compact Plug-In HD security camera with two
- Compact plug-in indoor camera that lets you see, hear and speak to people and pets from your phone, tablet, or select Echo device.
- Watch over your entire home by connecting one or multiple Indoor Cams to all your Ring devices in the Ring app.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- With Live View, you can check in on your home any time through the Ring app.
- Easily setup your Indoor Cam by plugging into a standard outlet and connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Place on a flat surface or mount to a wall with the versatile mounting bracket.
- For added peace of mind, pair with Alexa to help you keep an eye on your home.
5. Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Smart Home
- PRIVACY PROTECTION*: Sensi won’t sell your personal information to third parties
- SAVE ABOUT 23% ON HVAC ENERGY*: The ENERGY STAR-certified Sensi smart thermostat can help you save energy with features like flexible scheduling, remote access, and usage reports
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: Use the built-in level and step-by-step app instructions for a quick installation. Works with HVAC equipment found in most homes. Common wire (c-wire) is not required in most applications
- SMART MAINTENANCE: Sensi can help monitor the performance and efficiency of your HVAC system by delivering valuable usage reports, alerts about your equipment, and maintenance reminders like filter replacement
- SIMPLE CONFIGURATION: Looks and feels like a thermostat. Has buttons and fits the same space as a traditional thermostat so you don’t have to patch and paint your walls
6. Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Hub – Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control
- Smart garage control open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone through the myQ App
- Universal – Easy-to-add functionality to upgrade your existing garage door opener. Works with all major brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors
- The requirements needed to start – a router with 2.4 gigahertz Wi-Fi frequency, router with 802.11 B/G/N, a router within 50 feet of the myQ Smart Garage Hub (more details in PDF user manual)
- Simple setup: Wireless install with easy step by step instructions provided in the myQ App means you’ll be able to enjoy smart garage control in minutes
- Guest access: Securely invite up to three people to control your garage with the myQ guest feature (Note: Not intended for guests under the age of 13)
- Smart collaboration: Linking your myQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT is free for a limited time. No credit card required
- Core features: Opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications are included with myQ App at no additional charge
7. VAVA USB C Hub, 11-in-1 Docking Station with Dual 4K HDMI
- 11-in-1 Portable USB-C HUB: Compact yet powerful hub adds 2 HDMI 4K ports, 3 USB ports, 1 USB-C data port, 1 PD charging port, 1 RJ45 Ethernet port, 1 SD card reader, 1 TF card reader and 3.5mm audio jack to your Type-C laptops
- Smooth Visuals at [email protected]: 4K HDMI port streams 4K video resolution at 60Hz for refresh rates 2x faster than 30Hz for an impressively smooth video experience
- Speedy USB C 3.0 Port: Syncs data at blazing fast speeds up to 5Gbps, fast enough to transfer 1G songs, movies or files in just 4s
- Dual 4K Display: Simultaneously connect to 2 external HDMI-enabled monitors via the 2 HDMI ports to mirror or extend your screen to a TV, monitor or projector in stunning [email protected]
- High-Speed Gigabit Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet port automatically adapts to 10M/100M/1000Mbps stable network transmission, perfect for any area with poor WiFi connectivity
8. Blink Mini – Compact indoor plug-in smart security camera
- Monitor the inside of your home day and night with our 1080P HD indoor plug-in smart security camera with motion detection and two-way audio.
- See, hear, and speak to people and pets in your home from your smartphone with Blink Mini’s live view and two-way audio.
- Get alerts on your smartphone whenever motion is detected or customize motion detection zones so you can see what matters most.
- Use Mini as an indoor plug-in chime for Blink Video Doorbell. Hear a real-time alert from Mini when someone presses your Video Doorbell.
- Choose to save and share clips with a free 30-day trial of the Blink Subscription Plan or locally with the Sync Module 2 (sold separately).
- Set up in minutes — plug in the camera, connect it to wifi, and follow the instructions in the free Blink Home Monitor app.
- Works with Alexa — pair Blink Mini with a supported Alexa-enabled device to engage live view, arm and disarm your camera, and more using your voice.
- Include 1 Blink Mini camera (white), mounting kit including stand, USB cable, and power adapter.
9. Kasa Smart HS100 WiFi Smart Plug, Classic 1
- Control From Anywhere: Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- Voice Control works with amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands free experience; Operating Temperature: 0 ºC to 40 ºC (32°F to 104°F). Operating Humidity: 5 percent to 90 percent RH, Non condensing
- Flexible Control: UL Certfied to switch upto 15A, for flexible control of a wide range of plug in devices
- Kasa scenes & schedules: Schedule the Smart plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- Note: Requires a secured 2.4 gigahertz wifi network connection
10. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Smart Plug 4 Pack, 15A Smart Outlet with Timer Function
- [STABLE CONNECTION] With too many smart devices loaded in your home, WIFI connection will be blocked off. Zigbee Connection is the perfect solution to the unstable WIFI connection.
- [EASY TO SET UP] When pairing with Compatible Echo Devices (Echo 4th Gen, Echo Plus 1st Gen&2nd Gen, Echo Show 10 (2nd Gen & 3rd Gen), Echo Studio), No 3rd party APP, No 3rd party Cloud, No 3rd party Skill and Account linking required, just plug the Smart Plug in the wall outlet and say “Alexa, discover my devices” when pair with compatible Echo devices.
- [COMPACT DESIGN] The compact size of Third Reality Smart Plugs is space-saving and won’t occupy the adjacent socket. The shape of the smart plug fits the panel very well and improves the use efficiency.
- [VOICED CONTROL] When Smart Plugs connect with compatible Amazon Alexa Echo Devices or other ZigBee hubs(like SmartThings 2015&2018, Aeotec, Hubitat, Eero 6&6Pro) that can work with Alexa or Google Home. Echo Studio). You can deliver your commands via voice to turn on/off your plugs.
- [WHOLE-HOME INTELLIGENT CONTROL] You can control your home appliances at any time or any place. For example, you can directly turn off the lights when you are ready to sleep. And the function of timer and schedules helps turn on/off the smart devices at your home (e.g.: lamps, fans, air conditions).
11. Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub – Compatible with Alexa
- New Z-Wave 700 radio supports S2 security and SmartStart device inclusion (Model C-7 hub)
12. Video Baby Monitor with Digital Camera, ANMEATE Digital 2
- High quality color screen: This unique baby monitor features a High Resolution Display with 2x zoom magnification for comprehensive coverage. The 2.4” screen can deliver streaming live view whenever you check in.
- High definition night vision & temperature monitoring: This baby monitor with camera has 8 infrared LED Lights and could constantly monitor babies’ activities. Other built-in features include automatic night vision and temperature monitoring.
- Two way talking & long transmission range: The video monitor covers a transmission range of up to 960 feet.You could play 4 soothing lullaby songs or use the two-way talk back intercom function to comfort your babies.
- Easy installation & high capacity battery: Simply plug in camera and monitor to use this magic baby monitor! The Li-ion battery is 950mAh and lasts 8 hours in eco mode.
- Wide variety of extra handy features: Our baby monitor with camera and audio also comes with: Eco Mode Voice Activation, Sound Activated LED Indicators, Alarm/Timer Setting, 2x Digital Zoom with Digital Image Pan/Tilt option, Multi-Camera Expandability (up to four cameras), Lullabies, Manual Pan (360 degrees) & Tilt (60 degrees), Auto Scan View, Tabletop or Wall Mounting Options.
13. Sensi Touch Smart Thermostat by Emerson with Touchscreen Color Display
- PRIVACY PROTECTION*: Sensi won’t sell your personal information to third parties
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: Use the built-in level, illuminated easy-click terminals and step-by-step app instructions for a quick installation. Works with the HVAC equipment found in most homes. Common wire (c-wire) is required
- SAVE ABOUT 23% ON HVAC ENERGY*: The ENERGY STAR-certified Sensi smart thermostat can help you save energy with features like flexible scheduling, remote access and usage reports
- SLEEK, MODERN DESIGN: The large color display features easy-to-read temperatures and intuitive menus. Available in black, white and silver to complement your home décor
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Remotely control your home comfort from your smartphone or tablet using the Sensi mobile app for Android and iOS devices
- SMART MAINTENANCE: Sensi can help monitor the performance and efficiency of your HVAC system by delivering important usage notifications, alerts about your equipment, and maintenance reminders like filter replacement
- BACKED BY HVAC EXPERTISE: More than 100 years of experience with HVAC systems went into the development of Sensi
14. YoLink Hub – Central Controller Only for YoLink Devices
- 📡 World’s Longest Wireless Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile). Our long-range coverage enables its use in areas challenging for most residential Wi-Fi systems, such as basements, outdoor porch/patio areas, sheds, free-standing garages, even remote outbuildings on your property.
- 🔌 Plug, Plug & Play! Plug Hub into an outlet, plug Hub into your router, scan in new devices, and enjoy your new system, in minutes! Your Hub is the only device that connects to the Internet, and a wired or WiFi connection is required (wired required for easy & fast Plug, Plug & Play, and most reliable and secure connection). WiFi connection set-up difficulty varies and requires changing settings to your network and/or your phone and later if you change passwords
- ✔ That Was Easy! The rock-solid reliability of the LoRa wireless network and longer-lasting batteries (with early-warning replacement notifications) means your YoLink system will offer years of low-maintenance and minimized downtime.
- ⏱ Easy to Set Up – Scan & Play: Install the YoLink Android/iOS app, and after a couple simple steps devices are up and running. No special technical knowledge required; Easy to Use: The YoLink app is user-friendly, intuitive and simple to use. No complicated steps or menus to navigate.
- 🤷♂️ No More WiFi Worries: YoLink devices do NOT connect to your WiFi. Each device on your WiFi is a potential security risk, whereas only the Hub connects to the internet. Gone are the days of worrying if your WiFi will go down – connect your hub directly to your router and be up & running in moments and enjoy years of troublefree service.
Tech specialist. Social media guru. Evil problem solver. Total writer. Web enthusiast. Internet nerd. Passionate gamer. Twitter buff.