1. ROAR: How to Match Your Food and Fitness to Your Unique Female Physiology for Optimum Performance, Great Health, and a Strong, Lean Body for Life
- Roar how to match your food and fitness to your unique female physiology for optimum performance great health and a stron
2. 100 No-Equipment Workouts Vol. 1: Fitness Routines you can do anywhere, Any Time (1)
- If you want to be fit, lean, and strong as quickly as possible without crash dieting, good genetics, or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym . . . regardless of your age . . . you want to read this book.
3. New Anatomy for Strength & Fitness Training: An Illustrated Guide to Your Muscles in Action Including Exercises Used in CrossFit (R), P90X (R), and Other Popular Fitness Programs (IMM Lifestyle Books)
- Human kinetics