1. DIYMAG 1″ Cube Neodymium Magnets, One Inch Cube Rare Earth Magnet – Grade N52, Pack of 2
- Extreme durability – nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for superior durability.
- Dimension: length 25mm x width 25mm x thickness 25mm max operating temperature: 80Â°c/176Â°f.
- High quality- made from neodymium-iron-boron alloy (ndfeb) and have a stylish nickel coating (ni-cu-ni) with an appealing silver surface — all the magnets are magnetized axially and have a maximal operating temperature of 80 degrees celsius.
- Multiple uses – these magnets are ideal for diy craft projects,science project magnets. use these rare earth magnets for anything, including finding studs in your wall, fastening, lifting,hanging objects, various projects & presentations, education, & more.
- 100% money-back guarantee! if these magnets don’t live up to your expectations, don’t worry. you can send them back for a full, complete refund of every penny you paid! you take no risk when you purchase with us today!
2. Heavy Duty Strong Bar Magnets – Ferrite Blocks Ceramic Rectangular Square Magnets – Bulk Magnet Grade 8 (Pack of 50)
- Each piece provides over 4 lbs of holding power. powerful & effective magnet bar.
- Block magnets are made of grade 8 hard ferrite. great n s magnet
- Package of 50 heavy ceramic magnets. each measures 2″ inches x 1/3″ inch.
- Great for science projects, classroom tools, and magnetic levitation. economical option for classrooms.
- Guaranteed by flexible magnets.
3. Magnetism: Junior Electrician (Grade Level: Primary thru 4th) [VHS VIDEO]
- Package of 50 magnets – a great value!
- 2.2 lb pull force
- Hard ferrite ceramic magnets – great for magnetic therapy, arts
- Grade c8, one of the strongest grade ceramic magnets available
- These magnets measure 1.26″ in diameter and 1/4″ in thickness
4. Ceramic Magnets Disc 1.26″ x 1/4″ Grade 8 for Crafting, Science and School Projects, Magnetic Therapy and Theraputic Magnets – Box of 50
- Used book in good condition
5. Magnets: Pulling Together, Pushing Apart (Amazing Science)
- Random house books for young readers