1. Jim Dunlop Action Gauge System 65 Guitar Tools (DGT04)
- Supplies exact measurements so you’ll be able to setup your instrument for the best playability
2. Jim Dunlop String Cutter System 65 Guitar Tools (DGT07)
- It would reduce by means of .130 inch thick bass strings simply as simply as a .010 inch guitar string.
- The dunlop system 65 string cutter can reduce by means of any strings.
- This can be a useful gizmo to maintain close by, simply becoming in a case or gig bag.
3. Dunlop 105RYE Dunlop Stringwinder, Yellow, 12/Bag
- The notched head removes bridge pins rapidly and safely
- Change your strings in seconds with this basic winder
- Provided in assorted colours
4. Dunlop Primetone Standard Shape With Grip 12-Pack .88 Mm
5. Jim Dunlop TENOR Ukulele Clear Nylon String 3 Pack Set NEW
6. 5 sets of NEW soprano student set clear nylon strings UKELELE by JIM
7. Dunlop Dbn45105s Bass-Nkl 45/105 Short-Scale 4-String Set
8. Dunlop Marcus Miller Super Bright 5-String Electric Bass Strings (45-105)
9. Dunlop Primetone Standard Grip Guitar Picks 2.50 Mm 12 Pack
10. Dunlop Marcus Miller Super Bright Electric Bass Strings (45-105)
Tech specialist. Social media guru. Evil problem solver. Total writer. Web enthusiast. Internet nerd. Passionate gamer. Twitter buff.