1. Space Heater for Indoor Use 1500W Wall Mount Electric Heaters with Remote Control
- 🌞1500w FAST HEATING INSTEAD OF AIR CONDITIONER : The indoor heater has a 1500W heating mode, when it is used in the living room, you can feel the huge heat within 30S, which solves the problem of the air conditioner heating for too long, 3 different working modes , which can meet the different heating needs of you and your family.
- 🌞COOL TO THE TOUCH : The surface of the wall heater is designed with thermal insulation materials, which is different from other infrared heaters that will be injured for a long time, You can use it in living room. the wall-mounted design reduces accidental damage Risk of knockdown, keeping children and pets safe. Created a safer and warmer environment for you.
- 🌞50-90°F ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE：The room heater has a thermostat with a range of 50-95°F, and the temperature can be set according to the environment and needs, keeping the room at the most comfortable temperature at all times.
- 🌞GREENHOUSE WITH TIMER SETTING HEATER: The electric space heater has a 0-12 hour timer function, so you can set the heater time in advance to warm your bedroom, living room or garage, keeping yourself in a warm and comfortable environment all the time. In addition , the timer setting helps you not have to worry about forgetting to turn off the power at night, helping you to reduce extra electricity bills.
- 🌞REMOTE CONTROL:Use the remote to control the timing and temperature thermostat functions of the heater from a distance, without getting up to adjust the heater, providing the greatest convenience for life.
- 🌞INSTALLATION IN JUST TWO STEPS: just punch two holes to complete the installation. If you don’t want to hang it on the wall, you can also put it on the table alone and use it as a tabletop heater. The 6.3-pound, 5.5 inch slim design lets you place the heater anywhere. IPX2 waterproof level also meets your use in corridors and courtyards.
2. Lasko 5622 Low Profile Silent Room Heater
- Please note that this heater’s convection heat will heat the room evenly without fan noise but because convection heat circulates heat more slowly, it will take longer to heat the room than a heater with a fan.
- Overload protection
- Maximum heat power: 1.50 kW
- Color: White
- Kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
3. NeatHeat 4ft Baseboard Heat Front Cover
- Easy install: Does not require any special tools
- Can be cut with common household tools
- Fits over many common baseboard brands
- End caps and other accessories sold separately
- Not for electric baseboard
4. Dimplex 50″ Linear Convector Electric Baseboard Heater Model: LC5020W31
- 2000W, 240V, 50″, White, Baseboard Heater, 42% Shorter Than Traditional Baseboard, 40% Faster Heat Flow, Responds Quickly To Changes In Temperature
- Highly durable product
- Manufactured In China. Heater Type: Conventional Baseboard Heaters
- Package Height of the Product: 6.62″
5. Envi Plug-in Electric Panel Wall Heater for Home
- SAVE UP TO 50% OR MORE ON HEATING BILL ENERGY COSTS. Turn down your central heat and heat the areas of your home where you want, when you want, for as little as 4 cents per hour. Super-efficient, ultra-safe, wall mounted, low wattage, whole room heater that pays for itself in less than one winter. Supplements or replaces central heating.
- COOL TO THE TOUCH AT ONLY 90 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT WITH WALL-SENS SAFETY SENSOR TO CUT POWER IF THE HEATER IS REMOVED FROM THE WALL.Can be left running 24/7 for peace of mind to protect children, the elderly and pets. Doesn’t blow dust or allergens around a room, creating a cleaner, healthier environment for allergy sufferers and those with respiratory problems. Doesn’t dry out the air thus reducing winter nose bleeds and dry eye syndrome.
- EXPERIENCE TOTALLY SILENT (FAN-LESS), GENTLE WARMTH HEATING WITH AN AUTO-DIMMING POWER LIGHT FOR A GREAT NIGHT’S SLEEP! Patented, fan-less design with “Stack Convection Technology” creates an updraft of warm, slow-moving air that gently circulates throughout the entire room.
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL IN MINUTES (NO DRILL OR CONTRACTOR REQUIRED). Easy to operate and clean with no moving parts so it is 100% maintenance free. Zero lifetime repair costs compared to expensive central heating system. Slim, sleek and stylish space saving design, reduces floor clutter! Only 2 inches thin!
- BRAND NEW FOR 2022 MODEL NUMBER LE5012P! NEW MODERN DESIGN AND ELEGANT TOP VENT AND CONTROLS! LOW POWER DRAW (ONLY 500 WATTS & 4.2 AMPS) SO MULTIPLE HEATERS CAN BE INSTALLED WITHOUT TRIPPING A BREAKER. Great for generators & solar power. Widely used in bathrooms and bedrooms, in offices and businesses, in hotels, and in nursing homes and apartment complexes. 3 year warranty, made in USA and award winning customer service!
6. Fahrenheat PLF1504 Liquid Filled Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Cool to Touch: The baseboard heater’s hydronic design keeps the unit cool so that it is safe to use around children and pets
- Easy Install: Designed with a wire-way along the back of the heater so that it can be wired on either end
- Safety Features: The unit’s overheat protection feature prevents the heater from running when its air intake is blocked, reducing fire risk
- Cleaner Heat: Using convection heat keeps allergens, dust, and bacteria from blowing around the room
- Perfect Size: This unit measures 70 inches long, 3.5 inches wide, and 9 inches high. Hard-wired unit; 70 in. length; 240-Volt, 1500-Watt, 6.3 Amp; field-installed thermostat
7. Cadet F Series 48 in. Hardwire Electric Baseboard Heater
- Powerful: With multi-watt capabilities (1000/750) Watts and 240/208 Volts, this heater delivers lasting warmth.
- Simple: With universal wiring and pre-punched knockouts, this heater installs in a snap.
- Convection: Circulate warm air throughout your entire room with convection heat capability.
- Contents: Includes one 48 in. Hardwire Electric Baseboard Heater in white.
- Reliable: Enjoy long-term durability with a limited lifetime warranty.
8. Honeywell Home RTH2300B 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat
- The display panel is backlit with an intuitive interface for one-touch access to setpoint temperature.
- Precise temperature control of +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit.
- Separate programs for the weekdays and weekends with 4 program periods per day including wake, leave, arrive and sleep.
- Easy to install yourself and works with many heating/cooling systems, plus heat pumps without auxiliary heat.
- Built-in battery change and filter change reminders.
- Retains programmed memory in event of power outage.
- This thermostat is compatible with the following systems: Gas, oil or electric furnace, Central air conditioner, Hot water system with or without pump, Millivolt system, Central heating and cooling system, Heat pump without auxiliary/backup heat. This thermostat cannot be used on heat pumps with backup heat, multistage systems, radiant or line voltage systems.
9. DeLonghi Oil-Filled Radiator Space Heater
- SILENT FULL ROOM WARMTH Packs 1500 watts of power for full room heat
- DURABLE AND MAINTENANCE-FREE High quality patented steel assembly and permanently-sealed oil reservoir never needs refilling
- PERSONALIZED COMFORT Adjustable thermostat and three heat settings
- PATENTED THERMAL SLOTS Unique thermal slot design maximizes heat flow into the room while maintaining a low surface temperature
- 250 SQ FT OF COMFORT Efficient in rooms up to 250 square feet
- STAY COZY AND SAVE ENERGY. Carving out a comfortable room, desk, or other cozy spot for work, focus, and learning is more important than ever. Add this heater to your designated space to keep it cozy—optimizing productivity and turning an unexpected challenge into an energy-saving win
10. Cadet Manufacturing White 09950 240-Volt Baseboard Hardwire Electric Heater
- Requires A Thermostat
- 25 Gauge Steel
- 20 Gauge Junction Box With Ground, All Metal, And Powder Coated
- UL Listed Heater
- Requires A Thermostat
- 25 Gauge Steel
- 20 Gauge Junction Box With Ground, All Metal and Powder Coated
- UL Listed Heater
Tech specialist. Social media guru. Evil problem solver. Total writer. Web enthusiast. Internet nerd. Passionate gamer. Twitter buff.