1. FLEXIMOUNTS 2-Pack 2x6ft Garage Shelving with Hooks 24-inch-by-72-inch Wall Shelf Garage Storage Rack Floating Shelves, Black
- More sturdy and stable: the buckle design with velcros prevents the brackets from falling or bending.
- High quality screws provided. all hardwares have gone through strict tests.
- Easy one-person installation with all hardware included: installation template helps mount holes; bubble level helps get perfect horizontal location. (assembly needed diy project – composition of four 1’x3′ shelves per tier)
- Heavy gauge steel construction provides safety loading up to 400lbs total.
- Suitable for securing to either wall studs or solid concrete wall.(does not fit for metal studs)
2. Topeakmart 5 Tier Storage Rack Heavy Duty Adjustable Garage Shelf Steel Shelving Unit,71in Height, 4 Bay Garage Shelf
- Adjustable racks: the storage shelves & shelving unit adjust in 1.6″ increments to accommodate items of varying heights.
- Multiple uses: the 5-tier shelf storage rack includes 16pcs rubber feet, so you can build the storage shelf as several shelving units or horizontal as a workbench.
- Sturdy metal frame & mdf boards: the durable garage shelf is composed of the strong metal frame featuring rust-resistance galvanized to ensure a long use life with the unchangeable performance for its durability, middle supporting beam in each tier holds the mdf board more firmly for extra steady. one shelf holds up to 386 lbs (evenly distributed and on a level surface).
- Space saving: the shelf design can enlarge your storage space horizontally and vertically at your places which keeps your home neat, tidy and organized, and to offer ultimate convenience in household organization. it is ideal for kitchen, living room, garage, workshops, warehouse, balcony and office storage use.
- Boltless design for easy assemble: the storage racks are easy to be built. a rubber mallet is recommended for assembly (rubber mallet not included, including a pair of gloves; be sure to wear gloves before installation).
Tech specialist. Social media guru. Evil problem solver. Total writer. Web enthusiast. Internet nerd. Passionate gamer. Twitter buff.