1. WEN 4276 2.1-Amp 6-Inch Bench Grinder with Flexible Work Light
- 3450 rpm at no load
- Light-weight design weighs in at 16 lb.lamp:120v, 40w (bulb not included)
- 2.1-amp motor
- 6 in. by three/four in. wheels, 1/2 in. arbor measurement
- Worklight for optimum precision and visibility
2. Power Tool Speed Controller for Router, Drill or other Motors
- Plug low-horsepower instruments into the management unit immediately have a variable-speed device
- Won’t work with smooth begin or sluggish begin motors.
- Good for routers, drills, dremel rotary instruments, saws, and so forth
- To be used with with most ac or dc motors as much as 15 amps
3. WEN 4280 5-Amp 8-Inch Variable Speed Bench Grinder with Work Light
- Slower speeds maximize precision whereas excessive speeds assist with quick materials removing
- Versatile work mild helps hold your workpiece illuminated throughout operation
- 5-amp variable pace motor goes anyplace from 2000 to 3400 rpm
- Consists of an 80-grit and a 36-grit Eight-inch by 1-inch grinding wheel
- Sturdy forged iron base with mounting holes prevents wobbling and strolling
4. DEWALT Bench Grinder, 8-Inch (DW758)
- Instrument-free adjustable guard: gives fast guard installations and changes
- three/four hp induction motor gives superior energy for industrial grinding functions
- Motor runs at three,600 rpm for top pace materials removing
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation; 12-1/2-inch distance between wheels for bigger and longer grinding functions
- Overload safety: maximizes motor life
- The product is sturdy
5. POWERTEC BF600 Heavy Duty Bench Buffer, 6-Inch
- Forged iron base for lowered vibration
- Two buffing wheels, four flanges, and a couple of nuts included
- Highly effective Â½hp induction motor for dependable efficiency
- Additional lengthy ball-bearing supported precision machined shaft
6. Rikon Professional Power Tools, 80-805, 8â€ Slow Speed Bench Grinder, Powerful Shop Table
- Highly effective – with highly effective Â½ hp motor with 1750 rpm this sluggish pace grinder has greater than sufficient energy for small workshops and for carpenters, turners, carvers, and different crafts folks working with hand instruments.
- Adjustable – the adjustable security eye defend and spark resistors will let you really feel protected whereas utilizing the slowspeed grinder. additionally, this bench grinder features a groove in its design for the sharpening of drill bits.
- Prime quality – this sturdy bench grinder contains 1â€ x8â€ 60 grit and 120 grit white aluminum oxide wheels.
- Sturdy and protected – this grinders base is manufactured from forged iron and options anti-vibration rubber toes. no errors can be made due to vibrations.
- Preserve it cool – this grinder is totally outfitted with a diamond wheel sharpener and is good for sharpening operations because it reduces warmth build-up.
7. Delta Power Tools 23-197 8-Inch Variable Speed Bench Grinder
- Upfront variable pace dial lets you simply management speeds from 2,000 rpm to three,400 rpm
- Incorporates 36 and 60 grit wheels for sharpening and grinding
- Two piece device rests are independently adjustable to compensate for wheel put on and to realize completely different angles
- Work mild with a separate on/off swap and versatile goose neck gives illumination for arrange and whereas grinding
- Variable pace management providing you comfort and flexibility in your grinding, sharpening, buffing and sprucing operations
- Encompasses a 5 amp induction-type motor for highly effective efficiency
8. Genesis GBG800L Bench Grinder with Dual Light, 8″
- Secure – two versatile goose neck lights, adjustable device rests, and eye shields | shield your eyes and hold the work security positioned to your subsequent undertaking!
- Geared up – contains (1) 36g wheel, (1) 60g wheel and light-weight bulbs
- Highly effective – 1/2 hp induction motor for quiet, easy efficiency | Â½ hp for sharpening blades, chisels, and different grindingsharpening functions
- Nice for the store _ pre drilled heavy obligation forged iron base with rubber toes for bench prime or stand use | setup on the bench or bolt to a stand to avoid wasting bench prime house to your subsequent undertaking!
- Help â€“ us primarily based guarantee help with a 2 12 months guarantee | genesis buyer help relies in south carolina!
9. RIKON Power Tools 80-910 Bench Grinder St
- 2″ diameter metal publish with forged iron base
- Metal prime measures 12″ x 9 1/four” with 1/2″ large slots for mounting grinders
- Adjustable top 28″ – 36″
- Storage for 2 grinding wheels
10. POWERTEC BGSS801 Slow Speed Bench Grinder, 8″
- Quiet 1/2hp motor gives long-lasting and easy efficiency
- 1-inch large wheels make grinding simpler
- Cool working 1725 rpm is designed to avoid wasting instruments from overheating
- White aluminum oxide wheels produce much less warmth
- Heavy gauge metal base reduces vibration and improves stability throughout operation