Hello friends, welcome to our channel today we about the deviceAre going to tell which protects data on your phone. ‘USB condom’ aTechnical device, the personal has no relation to life.
Device today called ‘USB condom’ around the world are becoming increasingly popular withAre. Their demand is growing much more rapidly today. These devicesDemand is due to grow rapidly that nowadays Public USB ports and chargerBecause this device are proving to be a lot of work. ‘USB condom’ or ‘USB dataBlocker is a simple device that smartphone, tablet or any electronicsPrevents data transfer tool, the USB cable during chargingOnly electricity would reach the same battery.
Available online at the website:
An extremely simple appearance is available at the cost of the device online ₹ 500. InMost Popular ‘USB condom device S’ and ‘Portpow USB data blocker’is. The device can be connected with a USB cable andThe charging can be use on public charging port. this deviceThey will by block data of your smartphone or tablet. In that simple languageIt transforms the act only charging the device data cable.
Charging prevents scam is ‘USB condom’
Recently growing case fast ‘Juice Junking’ by USB chargingAre. It is for all these save went necessary Aesesrij todayis. Hackers malware via data cable Place Public charging yourWere installed in the device and your personal data used to steal. thisAfter the device data Tronsfrreshn will be closed.
If friends come to you like it is our article to it likes and shares. YouKindly requested that you must follow our channel. Read this articleYour we thank wholeheartedly.
Subtly charming pop culture geek. Amateur analyst. Freelance tv buff. Coffee lover
New Apple patent shows us how an all-glass, all-screen iPhone would work
With Motorola and Samsung leading the charge to a world of foldable phones, Apple looks like it might be considering a slightly different approach. According to a new patent spotted by Apple Insider, Apple has been working on an iPhone that has glass – and screens – an all sides.
The patent, called “Electronic Device with Glass Enclosure” and US Patent No 20200057525, includes diagrams of what this thing could look like. And it appears to potentially be amazing and a terrible idea at the same time.
Apple describes how a device could use multiple panes of class that are placed so as to appear as if they are one.
Conventionally, glass has been used in such devices to provide a transparent window over a touchscreen on a front of the device. Described herein, however, are electronic devices with enclosures that use glass to define multiple sides of the enclosure. For example, an enclosure that takes the general form of a rectangular prism may include a glass front, a glass back, and one or more glass sides. In some cases, substantially the entire enclosure (e.g., all exterior surfaces of the enclosure) is formed of glass, including the front, back, and all sides of the enclosure. In such cases, the enclosure may appear visually and tactilely seamless, such that the entire enclosure may appear to be formed from a single piece of glass (even though it may be formed from multiple separate pieces attached together).
An iPhone with multiple displays may appear confusing, but Apple intends to make one of those surfaces the “main display” with apps, games, and other information appearing there. The other displays would be used for secondary information only.
The physical distinctions between the front, back, and side surfaces of the glass enclosures may indicate functional distinctions of the touchscreens, or display regions, corresponding to those surfaces. For example, while a front-facing touchscreen may present or define a main display region (e.g., for displaying application windows, games, grids of selectable icons), a side-facing touchscreen may display an auxiliary display region (e.g., for displaying affordances that control functions of the electronic device such as speaker volume, ring/silent, screen brightness, or the like). A back surface may display an additional auxiliary display region, which may include different content than the front or side surface(s).
This kind of thing is still obviously a few years away from being possible, especially at a realistic price point. It’s also important to remember that Apple patents lots of things each year with few of those ideas eventually being used in products. But with foldable phones being so hot right now, what are the chances of Apple skipping them and going this route instead?
Ask me again in five years.
AirPods Pro Lite rumors just won’t go away with mid-2020 launch suggested
If AirPods and AirPods Pro aren’t right for you, what about AirPods Pro Lite? A new report suggests a mid-2020 launch window.
Some expensive cars can’t run CarPlay, but this Raspberry Pi 3 can
You can buy some very expensive cars that don’t support CarPlay yet, but someone managed to make it work with their Raspberry Pi 3.
What MWC 2020’s cancellation means for the tech industry — and you
Amid growing concerns about the threat posed by coronavirus, Mobile World Congress 2020, one of the year’s biggest tech events, was cancelled last week. Here’s what it means for the industry, vendors, and consumers.
Enter the true wireless earbud game for cheap
Contrary to popular belief, AirPods aren’t the only set of true wireless earbuds out there. There are many options available, including many that undercut their price by half and share similar or in some cases better features.
ASUS Announces the TUF Gaming GT301 PC Case
ASUS has introduced the TUF Gaming GT301 PC case. This case is designed as a compact battle station, which is ideal for avid gamers who usually go to LAN events. This combat-ready system provides some incredible options for which can make you stand out on the subsequent LAN celebration that you simply attend.
The ASUS TUF Gaming GT301 Is One Improbable Wanting Case & Right here Are A few of Its Options:
- Trendy Design
- The TUF Gaming GT301 PC case has a perforated honeycomb entrance panel to assist airflow and incorporates a tempered-glass aspect panel to showcase your PC parts on this compact case.
- The entrance panel additionally incorporates a nylon strap zig-zags by way of these holes on the entrance panel; this offers this case a singular design when in comparison with different PC instances.
- Environment friendly Cooling
- Air Cooling Assist
- This case has 4 120 mm ARGB fan pre-installed, three followers pre-installed within the entrance, and one pre-installed within the again.
- To have this case provide environment friendly cooling, This case supplies help for as much as six 120 mm followers, with three followers positioned within the entrance as an consumption, two followers on the highest, and a single fan positioned within the again to behave as an exhaust.
- In case your system makes use of 140 mm followers, then two followers will be put in within the entrance of this case.
- Radiator Assist
- This case can provide help for as much as a single 360 mm radiator within the entrance and a single 120 mm radiator within the rear of the case.
- Air Cooling Assist
- RGB Lighting
- The pre-installed followers are RGB-enabled followers that are enabled to work with Aura-supported motherboards. These followers are unique ASUS Aura Sync lighting expertise. The TUF Gaming GT301 supplies ambient lighting that may be synchronized with Aura Sync-enabled parts.
- Connectivity and Parts Clearance
- Storage Compatability
- This case provides help for as much as 4 2.5″ SSDS, two three.5″ HDDs, permitting for a considerable amount of storage for this compact PC case.
- Entrance IO Ports
- This case provides help for 2 US three.2 Gen1 ports, one Headphone / Microphone three.5 mm port. The entrance panel additionally options two buttons, one LED lighting management button and one Reset button.
- Parts Clearance
- This case provides help for a most GPU size of 320 mm and a CPU Cooler top of 160 mm.
- Storage Compatability
- Unforsantly, ASUS did not reveal any pricing.