We’re now simply hours away UFC 260. Each Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou have made weight and the primary occasion title battle is on. This is every little thing you have to know.
Their first contest was a one-sided grindathon after Miocic launched Ngannou to excessive degree wrestling for 5 gruelling rounds, however since that bout, Ngannou has torn via the heavyweight division, incomes himself a second crack on the title. Can he unseat the heavyweight GOAT Miocic? It is attainable. Miocic is getting older and Ngannou can knockout any human alive if he catch them clear. No-one on the planet hits more durable than this man.
Sadly the co-main occasion, a compelling contest between featherweight champ Alexander Volkanovski and jiu jitsu savant Brian Ortega has been cancelled after Volkanovski examined constructive for COVID-19.
This is every little thing you have to know.
How one can watch UFC 260
This yr the UFC entered into a brand new partnership with ESPN. That is nice information for the UFC and the growth of the game of MMA, however unhealthy information for client selection. Particularly for those who’re one of many UFC followers who need to watch UFC reside within the US.
Within the US, if you wish to know watch UFC 260, you will solely discover the battle evening on PPV via ESPN’s site:. The associated fee construction is a bit complicated, however listed here are the choices to look at UFC on ESPN, in keeping with
- Current yearly ESPN Plus subscribers can .
- Current month-to-month ESPN Plus subscribers will be capable of both improve to an annual plan and purchase UFC PPV for $85 or buy the power to look at the UFC occasion on PPV for $70 by itself.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers should purchase a bundle of 1 UFC PPV occasion (streaming in HD) and an ESPN Plus annual recurring subscription for $90. This can be a first rate deal. The earlier bundle gave a saving of 25% however this new bundle is a 35% saving. The ESPN Plus annual ESPN subscription will auto-renew after one yr, on the value of an ESPN Plus annual subscription on the time of auto-renewal.
You are able to do the entire above on the hyperlink beneath.
MMA followers within the UK can watch UFC 260 exclusively through BT Sport. There are extra choices for those who reside in Australia. You possibly can watch UFC 260 via Important Occasion on Foxtel. You can even watch on the UFC website or using its app. You possibly can even order using your PlayStation or utilizing the UFC app on your Xbox.
Want extra worldwide viewing choices? Strive a VPN. See the greatest VPNs at present beneficial by CNET editors.
Primarily based on earlier UFC instances, that is the schedule we anticipate…
- The primary card begins March 27 , 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT).
- The prelims begin March 27, eight p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT).
- The early prelims begin March 27, 6.15 p.m. ET (three.15 p.m. PT).
- The primary card begins March 28, three a.m. GMT.
- The prelims begin March 28, 1 a.m. GMT.
- The early prelims begin March 27, 11.15 p.m. GMT.
- The primary card begins March 28, 1 p.m. AEDT.
- The prelims begin March 28, 11 a.m. AEDT.
- The early prelims begin March 28, 9.15 a.m. AEDT.
Given how risky and fluid earlier battle playing cards have been within the COVID-19 period, anticipate this one to cut and alter. This is the place we’re at proper now…
- Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou
- Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque
- Sean O’Malley vs. Thomas Almeida
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick
- Jamie Mullarkey vs. Khama Worthy
- William Knight vs. Alonzo Menifield
- Jessica Penne vs. Hannah Goldy
- Jared Gooden vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
- Shane Younger vs. Omar Antonio Morales Ferrer
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Abu Azaitar