UFC 260 PPV occasion is nearly to start out. Miocic and Ngannou have made weight and the primary occasion title struggle is on.
Their first contest was a one-sided grindathon after Miocic launched Ngannou to excessive stage wrestling for 5 gruelling rounds, however since that bout, Ngannou has torn by way of the heavyweight division, incomes himself a second crack on the title. Can he unseat the heavyweight GOAT Miocic? It is potential. Miocic is getting older and Ngannou can knockout any human alive if he catch them clear. No-one on the planet hits tougher than this man.
Sadly the co-main occasion, a compelling contest between featherweight champ Alexander Volkanovski and jiu jitsu savant Brian Ortega has been cancelled after Volkanovski examined optimistic for COVID-19.
Here is all the things it is advisable know.
Find out how to watch UFC 260
This yr the UFC entered into a brand new partnership with ESPN. That is nice information for the UFC and the enlargement of the game of MMA, however unhealthy information for client selection. Particularly in case you’re one of many UFC followers who wish to watch UFC dwell within the US.
Within the US, if you wish to know how one can watch UFC 260, you may solely discover the struggle evening on PPV by way of ESPN’s site:. The associated fee construction is a bit complicated, however listed here are the choices to look at UFC on ESPN, in response to
- Current yearly ESPN Plus subscribers can .
- Current month-to-month ESPN Plus subscribers will have the ability to both improve to an annual plan and purchase UFC PPV for $85 or buy the power to look at the UFC occasion on PPV for $70 by itself.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers should buy a bundle of 1 UFC PPV occasion (streaming in HD) and an ESPN Plus annual recurring subscription for $90. This can be a respectable deal. The earlier bundle gave a saving of 25% however this new bundle is a 35% saving. The ESPN Plus annual ESPN subscription will auto-renew after one yr, on the value of an ESPN Plus annual subscription on the time of auto-renewal.
You are able to do all the above on the hyperlink under.
MMA followers within the UK can watch UFC 260 exclusively through BT Sport. There are extra choices in case you dwell in Australia. You may watch UFC 260 by way of Foremost Occasion on Foxtel. You may also watch on the UFC website or using its app. You may even order using your PlayStation or utilizing the UFC app on your Xbox.
Want extra worldwide viewing choices? Attempt a VPN. See the finest VPNs presently really useful by CNET editors.
Based mostly on earlier UFC instances, that is the schedule we anticipate…
- The primary card begins March 27 , 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT).
- The prelims begin March 27, eight p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT).
- The early prelims begin March 27, 6.15 p.m. ET (three.15 p.m. PT).
- The primary card begins March 28, three a.m. GMT.
- The prelims begin March 28, 1 a.m. GMT.
- The early prelims begin March 27, 11.15 p.m. GMT.
- The primary card begins March 28, 1 p.m. AEDT.
- The prelims begin March 28, 11 a.m. AEDT.
- The early prelims begin March 28, 9.15 a.m. AEDT.
Given how risky and fluid earlier struggle playing cards have been within the COVID-19 period, anticipate this one to cut and alter. Here is the place we’re at proper now…
- Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou
- Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque
- Sean O’Malley vs. Thomas Almeida
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick
- Jamie Mullarkey vs. Khama Worthy
- William Knight vs. Alonzo Menifield
- Jessica Penne vs. Hannah Goldy
- Jared Gooden vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
- Shane Younger vs. Omar Antonio Morales Ferrer
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Abu Azaitar