Top 10 Best Granite Kitchen Sinks 2020

1. KRAUS 33 Inch Dual Mount 50/50 Double Bowl Granite Kitchen Sink w/ Topmount and Undermount Installation in Black Onyx

  • Dimensions- 33 x 22 x 9.5 inches | bowl size (each) – 14” l x 16” w x 9.5” d, min cabinet size – 36”
  • Designed for unparalleled resistance to impact and thermal shock – heat resistant of upto 650 degrees fahrenheit
  • Your purchase includes one kraus quarza kgd-433b kitchen sink in black onyx color | drain assembly, bracket strain, towel, mounting hardware and cutout template
  • Thick stone-like material engineered to eliminate vibration and noise when the sink is in use
  • Natural hygienic material enriched with silver ions that repel germs for a cleaner sink; low maintenance surface is highly resistant to dirt and grime, and easily wipes clean

2. Dekor Sinks 70499Q Northampton Composite Granite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink with Four Holes, 33″, Black

  • Dual mount installation; can be drop-in or under mounted; easy drop-in installation; no clips required
  • Fiberglass backing provides additional strength and stability, helps maintain water temperature, and acts as a sound barrier for food disposers
  • Sink measures 33-inches x 22-inches x 9-inches deep; all dimensions are ± 1/4″ ;four pre-drilled faucet holes
  • Durable, hard, non-porous surface is heat, scratch and chip resistant
  • Composite granite sinks have stain and rust resistant finish and are easy to clean with non-abrasive cleaners

3. Ruvati 32 x 19 inch Undermount Granite Composite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink – Arctic White – RVG2033WH

  • The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never discolor | proprietary treatment makes the surface anti-bacterial and completely resistant to stains | can withstand high temperatures up to 536 degrees fahrenheit
  • Exterior dimensions: 31-3/4″ (wide) x 19-1/8″ (front-to-back) | interior bowl dimension: 29″ (wide) x 16-3/8″ (front-to-back) | bowl depth: 9″ | standard 3.5″ drain openings will fit any garbage disposal unit
  • Natural stone finish. color: arctic white | constructed of composite granite – 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and strength. the remaining 20% is a proprietary resin that makes the sink completely non-porous and resistant to most household chemicals
  • Undermount installation. cutout template and mounting clips included | matching color (white) basket strainer drain assembly included
  • Included in box: sink, basket strainer drain assembly, cutout template, mounting clips, installation guide | limited lifetime warranty – ruvati usa

4. Dekor Sinks 56499Q Buckingham Composite Granite Double Bowl Kitchen Sink with Four Holes, 33-Inch, Black

  • Dual mount installation; can be drop-in or under mounted; easy drop-in installation; no clips required
  • Fiberglass backing provides additional strength and stability, helps maintain water temperature, and acts as a sound barrier for food disposers
  • Sink measures 33-inches x 22-inches x 9-inches deep; four pre-drilled faucet holes
  • Durable, hard, non-porous surface is heat, scratch and chip resistant
  • Composite granite sinks have stain and rust resistant finish and are easy to clean with non-abrasive cleaners

5. Ruvati 33 x 22 inch Dual-Mount Granite Composite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink – Midnight Black – RVG1033BK

  • The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never discolor | proprietary treatment makes the surface anti-bacterial and completely resistant to stains | can withstand high temperatures up to 536 degrees fahrenheit
  • Exterior dimensions: 33″ (wide) x 22″ (front-to-back) | interior bowl dimension: 29″ (wide) x 16-1/2″ (front-to-back) | bowl depth: 9″ | standard 3.5″ drain openings will fit any garbage disposal unit
  • Natural stone finish. color: midnight black | constructed of composite granite – 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and strength. the remaining 20% is a proprietary resin that makes the sink completely non-porous and resistant to most household chemicals
  • Dual-mount installation: can be installed either undermount or topmount. cutout templates and mounting clips are provided for both type of installation | pre-drilled with 1 standard hole (1-3/8″ diameter) for faucet installation. also pre-drilled with 4 additional partially-drilled knockout holes that can be used for installation of soap dispenser or 3 or 4-hole faucets
  • Included in box: sink, basket strainer drain assembly, cutout template (for both topmount or undermount installation), mounting clips (for both topmount or undermount installation), installation guide | limited lifetime warranty – ruvati usa

6. Kraus Forteza Granite Kitchen Sink, 33 Inch, KGD-52GREY

  • High-end granite composite sink (33 in. l x 22 in. w x 9 3/4 in. d) designed for unparalleled resistance to impact and thermal shock – heat-resistant up to 650 degrees fahrenheit – deep double bowl sink with low center divider to accommodate your largest kitchenware
  • A quieter kitchen sink: thick stone-like material engineered to eliminate vibration and noise when the sink is in use – non-fading color with uv protection for a rich and consistent hue that will not dull over time
  • Kitchen set includes: sink, drain assembly, silicone mitt and trivet, mounting hardware, cutout template – lifetime limited and customer service that puts you first
  • Naturally hygienic material enriched with silver ions that repel germs for a cleaner sink; low maintenance surface is highly resistant to dirt and grime, and easily wipes clean
  • Dual mount design offers installation flexibility with a convenient choice of undercount or drop-in installation; 1 pre-drilled hole and 4 knock-out holes marked for easy drilling; rear-set drain increases available workspace in the sink; minimum cabinet size required: 36 in.

7. Elkay Quartz Classic ELGU3322GS0 Greystone Equal Double Bowl Undermount Sink

  • Undermount installation: sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
  • Easy to clean & stain resistant: coordinate your sink color with your décor and style; washes clean with soapy water; food and liquid won’t stain.
  • Greystone: metallic flecking adds character to this light and contemporary gray.
  • Sink dimensions: 33″ x 18-1/2″ x 9-1/2″ min. cabinet size: 36″
  • Double bowls of equal size: conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks.
  • Impact, heat & scratch resistant: molded from fine quartz sand to resist banging, chipping and scratches; heat safe up to 535° fahrenheit.

8. Elkay Quartz Classic ELGRU13322GS0 Greystone Single Bowl Undermount Sink

  • Undermount installation: sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
  • Easy to clean & stain resistant: coordinate your sink color with your dcor and style; washes clean with soapy water; food and liquid won’t stain.
  • Greystone: metallic flecking adds character to this light and contemporary gray.
  • Offset drain: drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
  • Sink dimensions: 33″ x 18-7/16″ x 9-7/16″ min. cabinet size: 36″
  • Single bowl: bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.drain size:3.5 inch

9. Kraus KGD-441BLACK-PST1-BL Quarza 25-inch Dual Mount Single Bowl Granite Kitchen Sink, Black

  • Premium granite composite: ultra-durable material made from 80% natural quartz for the look and feel of real stone
  • Versatile dualmount design: install as an undermount for a seamless transition from sink to countertop, or drop into an existing countertop opening
  • Sink dimensions: 25” l x 22” w x 9 ½” d / min. cabinet size required for installation: 27” undermount / 27” topmount
  • Rich non-fading color: uv-stable material offers a rich and consistent hue that will not discolor over time
  • Easy to clean: naturally hygienic non-porous material is highly resistant to dirt and grime, easily wipes clean

10. Ruvati 33 x 22 inch epiGranite Dual-Mount Granite Composite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink – Midnight Black – RVG1080BK

  • The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never discolor | proprietary treatment makes the surface resistant to stains, bacteria and mildew | can withstand high temperatures up to 650 °f
  • Includes matching black drain | exterior dimensions: 33″ (wide) x 22″ (front-to-back) | interior bowl dimension: 30-1/4″ x 17-1/2″ | bowl depth: 10″ | minimum base cabinet: 36-inch | standard 3.5″ drain openings will fit any garbage disposal unit
  • Made in italy | natural stone finish. color: midnight black | constructed of composite granite – 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and strength. the remaining 20% is a proprietary resin that makes the sink completely non-porous and resistant to most household chemicals
  • Drop-in topmount installation. cutout template and mounting clips included | pre-drilled with 3 partially-drilled knockout holes (standard 1-3/8″ size) for faucet and soap dispenser installation (you can open up as many holes as you need depending on your preference)
  • Included in box: sink, matching color (black) strainer drain assembly, cutout template, mounting clips, installation guide | limited lifetime warranty – ruvati usa