1. Lost Cities Card Game – with 6th Expedition | Two-Sided Board for Classic or New Edition | by Reiner Knizia | A Kosmos Game
- 6 expeditions
- Two-sided game board
- New version
2. Play Nine – The Card Game of Golf!
- All ages: recommended for ages 8 and up, play nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
- Any occasion: perfect for family game night, reunions, holiday parties, or as a down time activity, this match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball.
- Hole in one: play nine, the card game of golf, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. just like the actual game, the person with the lowest score wins!
- Play: players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards. (full play in description)
- Specifications: for 2-6 players. recommended for ages 8+. includes 2 decks of premium play nine cards (108 cards), easy to follow game instructions, scorecards, and a pencil. play time: 15-20 min.
3. Monopoly Deal Card Game
- Collect 3 complete property sets but beware of the debt collectors, forced deals and deal breakers
- Now only plays up to five players which takes apprx 45 min to play w/5 people, apprx 35 min w/4, apprx 15-25 minutes w/3 people and apprx 5-15 minutes w/2 people
- New monopoly deal card game that is moving through family game nights everywhere
- If you are looking for a fun family/friend game, this is it
- Fun, fast dealingâ€¦every card counts
4. Clue Card Game for 3-4 Players, Kids Ages 8 and Up
- Solve the mystery: in this twist on the classic game of “whodunit”, players find out what’s under the crime card — who did it, with what, and where — by asking other players questions
- Fun travel game: this clue game is a quick-playing card game; take it with you when you travel for a fun way to keep your kids entertained
- The clue card game: it’s the classic mystery board game with a twist. kids can enjoy a different kind of clue gameplay with this fun, fast card game
- Case file and evidence cards: start investigating! deduce information by playing the different evidence cards and case file cards. cleared cards go in a pile â€“ like crossing things off on a clue notepad
- Game for kids: the clue card game can make a great birthday gift, holiday gift, or stocking stuffer for kids ages 7 and up
5. SKIP BO Card Game
- Players use skill and strategy to create sequencing stacks of cards in ascending order (2,3,4â€¦).
- The first player to use all the cards in their personal stockpile wins!
- Skip-bo is the ultimate sequencing card game!
- The skip-bo â€œwildâ€ cards add extra twists to keep the game interesting and help you beat your opponents.
- Includes 162 cards and instructions.
6. Funko Elf â€“ Snowball Showdown Card Game
- When youâ€™re the target, roll the jumbo snowball dice to dodge the icy barrage.
- In this frigid fight, the last elf standing wins!
- Ages 6 and up
- 20-minute gameplay
- Based on the holiday classic movie, join buddy the elf in a surprise snowball fight! â€œthrowâ€ a set of like-colored snowball cards at another player and they can return fire!
- When you get hit, take a snowball â€œsplatâ€ cardâ€”three hits and youâ€™re out.
7. Pandasaurus Games The Game – Family-Friendly Board Games – Adult Games for Game Night – Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids (1-5 Players)
- Global smash hit with more than 1.3 million copies sold, breaking records and winning multiple awards.
- Multi award-winning and nominated for the prestigious spiel des jahresâ€”game of the year. this highly addictive card game pits players against the game itself.
- Pandasaurus games the game is the perfect game for adults, teens, and kids who are into reading people, working together, and figuring out how other teammates think.
- Highly interactive board game, where everyone must work together to play all the cards from two decks, which represent the passage of time— the ultimate game.
- It takes 5 minutes to learn, 20 minutes to play, and it’s wonderful for 1-5 players (ages 8+) or for solo gameplay, and includes 102 cards, a box, and a rule book.
8. Phase 10 Card Game with 108 Cards, Makes a Great Gift for Kids, Family or Adult Game Night, Ages 7 Years and Older
- Phase 10 is the rummy-type card game with a twist!
- Each phase is specific for each hand, meaning each player must complete one phase before advancing to the next round!
- Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that’s 100% recyclable. for a gift-ready box, select “ship in amazon packaging” at checkout.
- Be the first player to complete 10 varied phases with two sets of three, one run of seven, or seven cards with the same color.
- “wild” and “skip” cards add excitement and deliver game-changing moments. fun for the whole family!
9. Mattel Games Blink Card Game The World’s Fastest Game
- Using sharp eyes and fast hands, 2 players try to match the shape, count, or color on their cards to either one of two discard piles.
- Colorfully designed cards have large symbols that range from moons to triangles to stars, making it easy for anyone to play. watch as your reflexes and response time improves round after round.
- Race in a head-to-head competition with blink, the lightning-fast card game!
- Play all the cards from your draw pile to win the game!
- Includes 60 symbol cards and instructions.
10. Grandpa Beckâ€™s Cover Your Assets Card Game | Fun Family-Friendly Set-Collecting Game | Enjoyed by Kids, Teens, and Adults | From the Creators of Skull King | Ideal for 4-6 Players Ages 7+
- Classic strategy game: competitive play where the 1st to reach 1m in assets wins.
- Simple to play: complete with simple-to-follow rules to get started right away.
- Grandpa beck knows best: a passion for family time inspires these gamemakers
- Fun for all: create lasting memories and playful competition anytime, anywhere.
- Exceptional family fun: your fun is our mission with all our games.