1. Rowin Analog Vintage Delay Guitar Effect Pedal
- ã€3 function knobã€‘echo is mix, time for 20-620ms delays, feedback is the repetions
- ã€true bypassã€‘true bypass provide transparent tone.led indicator shows working state
- ã€analog delay effectsã€‘warm, clean and smooth vintage delay sound
- ã€solid constructionã€‘made of high-quality zinc alloy, durable and sturdy.
- ã€mini sizeã€‘small and exquisite,can save a lot of space on pedal board
2. JOYO JF-33 Analog Delay Pedal with Function Delay Effect True Bypass
- Output impedance: 1k ohms
- Power: 6f22 9v battery / dc 9v adapter
- Input impedance: 1m ohms
- Running current: 40ma
- Dimension: 118(l) x 68(w) x 50(h) mm
3. ammoon PockRock Guitar Pedal Portable Multi-effects Processor Effect Pedal 15 Effect Types 40 Drum Rhythms Tuning Function with Power Adapter-Red
- ã€real drum rhythmã€‘: 40 meticulous designed drum rhythms, and equipped with tuning function.
- ã€dual power supplyã€‘: dc 9v adapter(included) or 2 * aaa batteries (not included).
- ã€multi-effects pedalã€‘: 5 effect modules including 15 effect types, providing you with a sound library.
- ã€total 32 patchesã€‘: 16 preset patches and 16 user patches for you to create your own sound library.
- ã€perfect for practiceã€‘: with 1/8″ aux in & headphone stereo jacks, and 1/4″ input & output mono jacks. with a metal buckle on the backside to hang it at the waist for convenient usage.
4. Donner Multi Guitar Effect Pedal Tap Delay 3 Delay Modes Analogue, Digital, Reverse
- Led indicator shows the working state.
- Tap footswitch for instant delay time control.
- Convenient compact size.
- Twin pedal combining three carefully selected delay effects in one: analogue,digital,reverse.
- Suitable for any music style. power supply: dc 9v (negative in the center, not included )
5. FLAMMA FS03 Stereo Digital Delay Pedal Guitar Effects Pedal with 80 Second Looper 6 Effects Storable Preset Tap Tempo Trail On Function
- 80-second capacity looper.
- Tap tempo function allows you to control the delay time according to the gap between two taps on footswitch.
- 6 traditional stereo delay effects with 5 knobs to adjust the parameters to get your own ideal sounds.
- Storable presets for each effect module allow you to design your own sound.
- Trail on function allows effects to fade out naturally.
6. Rowin Time Maker 11 Types of Ultimate Delay Bass Guitar Effect Pedal Stereo with Tap Tempo
- Maximun 4s delay time, all the delay time you playing could ever need
- Left foot switch, bypass model and store model.usb audio device
- 11 models-you can find what you need with the delay tone
- Time(delay time), fb(feedback),mix and fix-for total control of you delay sound
- ã€noteã€‘please note this pedal can not powered by batteries. need a dc 9v power supply with negative in the center to power up. pleae buy it separately at rowin music store. thank you
7. ammoon Reverb & Delay Guitar Effect Pedal 7 Reverb Effects + 7 Delay Effects With Tap Tempo Function True Bypass
- Reverb and delay effects can be used independently or simultaneously by the toggle switch, you can get huge ambient tones from this pedal.
- With bypass trail, pressing the footswitch to toggle trail on/off; supports tap tempo function, pressing and holding the footsitch for 2s to enter/ exit tempo control.
- 7 reverb effects( room, hall, chruch, plate, spring, swell, mod) and 7 delay effects(digital, analog, tape echo, tube echo, real echo, reverse, low bit) combined in one small pedal.
- Mix/level knob: adjusts reverb wet/dry signal mix or delay volume; tone/time knob: adjusts reverb tone(dark/bright) or delay time(0ms-2000ms); decay/ f.b knob: adjusts reverb decay or delay feedback.
- Full metal shell, sturdy and durable; standard 1/4
8. ammoon Guitar Delay & Looper Effects Pedal with 8 Delay Effects, 300s Loop Time Tap Tempo Function True Bypass
- ã€looper & delay effectã€‘: looper can be used simultaneously with a delay effect, or in looper mode as a stand-alone looper with some special playback effects
- ã€tap tempo functionã€‘: with bypass trail, pressing the footswitch to toggle trail on/off; supports tap tempo function, pressing and holding the footswitch for 2s to enter/ exit tempo control
- ã€8 delay effectesã€‘: this guitar pedal with 8 delay effects(analog/tape echo/tube echo/reverse/low bit/galaxy/mod), and max. loop time is 300s
- ã€delay functionsã€‘: support delay repeat volume, delay time and delay repetition adjustment, and you can also adjust the playback volume, playback brightness and add tape type modulation to the playback signal in looper mode
- Full metal shell, sturdy and durable; standard 1/4″ mono input/ output jack; dc 9v 150ma power supply.
9. FLAMMA FS22 Stereo Delay and Reverb Pedal Digital Guitar Effects Pedal with Reverse Delay Shimmer Reverb Tap Tempo Freeze Trail On Function
- Power supply: 9v dc center negative 300ma, recommend to use isolated/individual power supply.
- Dual-footswitch stereo delay&reverb effects.
- 3 pairs of built-in delay & reverb effects: reverse delay swell reverb, real echo mod reverb, analog delay shimmer reverb.
- Individual tap tempo function.freeze function for infinite trail.
- Trail on function allows the effect to fade out naturally. one-year guarantee.
10. JOYO D-SEED Digital Delay Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Dual Channel Bass Effect Pedal With TAP TEMPO
- External trigger input allows external this delay pedal to be used to switch between d-seed channels.
- 17ms-1000ms delay time, parameters are saved automatically. in tap tempo mode, the delay time can be extended to a maximum of 6000ms.
- Attention: power supply adaptor should meet the standard as below,otherwise, it doesn’t work : dc 9v(center minus), over 200ma capacity, connection of positive (+ ) barrel and negative (-) center.
- Tap tempo function: press the tap tempo switch to set the delay time you want.
- Dual-channel design with independent parameter settings for each channel.