1. Old Smokey Electric Smoker
- Dimension: 15.5″w x 15.5″d x 29″h
- On high of the heating ingredient is a chip tray the place you place wooden chips for smoke taste.
- Shade: gray
- This smoker has a flat high, so juices drip proper again onto the meals.
- This smoker is managed by a warmth thermostat to permit all kinds of cooking instances and types.
2. Masterbuilt MB20071117 Digital Electric Smoker, 30 inch, Black
- Electrical smoker dimensions â€“ 20.47″ w x 19.88″ l x 33.26″ h | max temperature setting â€“ 275áµ’ f | inside capability â€“ 2 turkeys, four pork butts, four racks of ribs, 6 chickens
- Thermostat-temperature management for even, constant smoking
- Digital panel controls on/off, cooking temperature and time
- Patented aspect wooden chip loading system lets you add wooden chips with out opening door
- Absolutely-insulated physique retains warmth
3. Cuisinart Vertical 18″ Charcoal Smoker
- Porcelain enamel water bowl. dimensions- 22 l x 24 w x 43 h inches
- Latching base
- Two 18″ stainless-steel racks present 510 sq. inches of cooking house
- Prime and backside vents present a twin air vent system
- Vertically hinged door.mc cubic ft: 5.54
4. Masterbuilt MB20070210 Analog Electric Smoker with 3 Smoking Racks, 30 inch, Black
- Temperature management is simple with analog dial
- Three chrome-coated smoking racks
- Constructed-in temperature gauge
- Wooden chip tray slides out for straightforward ash elimination
- 1,500-watt heating ingredient for even, constant smoking
5. Unifit 120V AC 15A Electric Smoker/Grill Analog Adjustable Temperature Controller Heating Element Replacement Kits up to 1750 Watts (1 Set)
- 120v 15a analog controller with adjustable temperature vary from 150f as much as 550f(*will depend on the dimensions of your smoker/grill)
- Awg #14 heavy gauge of energy twine sjtow licensed for out of doors use
- Relevant to most of outside cooking electrical people who smoke and electrical grills
- Ul licensed 120v 1650 watts warmth ingredient, protected and excessive heating effectivity
- Straightforward set up
6. Cuisinart COS-330 Smoker, 30″” Electric
- Product dimensions: 19.88″ l x 17.32″ w x 33.three” h | weight: 59 lb
- Constructed-in thermometer: options easy-to-read thermometer on the entrance door for accessible monitoring of the inner temperature.
- Chrome steel trays holds wooden and water: stainless-steel trays maintain the wooden chips and water, so clean-up is simple after use. smoker requires wooden chips when grilling.
- 548 sq. inches of inside: the spacious 548 sq. inch inside means there’s loads of room to smoke a wide range of meats and greens. the vertical footprint makes it an ideal dimension for patios and barbecue kitchens.
- Three detachable stainless-steel cabinets: three stainless-steel racks might be simply eliminated for smoking giant cuts of meat. racks are dishwasher protected, making cleanup straightforward.
- 1500-watt heating ingredient: that includes a heating coil that gives the 1500-watt heating ingredient capable of produce a temperature from 100Â°f to 400Â°f simply managed with a dial.
7. Masterbuilt 20060416 Charcoal Bullet Smoker
- Two porcelain coated smoking racks
- Constructed-in lid thermometer offers an accuratetemperature studying
- 395.four sq. inches of cooking house
- Entrance-access door makes including charcoal straightforward
- Porcelain-coated charcoal pan and water bowl
8. PIT BOSS 77220 2.2 Analog Smoker
- Three porcelain coated cooking grids, 593 sq in. contains porcelain coated water and wooden pan
- Full management of smoker from 150f – 325f.
- Built-in analog controls – no extra plugging and unplugging parts
- Analog meat probe included
- Exterior entry to wooden pan
Tech specialist. Social media guru. Evil problem solver. Total writer. Web enthusiast. Internet nerd. Passionate gamer. Twitter buff.